How To Android Phone Deleted Data Restore
Hello Guys, Your important data has been deleted from your hands on your android phone. By mistake, read this post to last. In this post, I will tell you how you can get deleted data back and this trick or tip is what you say. This sure will work.
I am getting massages of people from lots of days, how do you bring back the deleted data, and in the phone android, so today you will find the answer to this question and today the way you are telling me to restore the data is absolutely free. You do not have to spend a single penny.
If you have just deleted the data from your phone, then please do not do anything to the phone, and follow the steps I have told you, if you do something in the phone in a hurry, then the data is deleted from the data will go.
How to on USB debugging in Android Phone
To recover the data that has been deleted, we will have to connect our phone to computer and to connect the phone to the computer, we first have to turn on the USB debugging in our phone so that USB debugging is turned on. To follow the steps below.
- You go to this place in the phone Settings >> About Phone | At the bottom of the phone, you will get one option like Build Number, click on it 7 consecutive times. Now the Devolepers option has arrived in your mobile.
- Once close all, and once you go to settings, going down into settings, you will see an option called Developers Option.
- On the Devolepers option, you will see a USB debugging on it.
How to Recover Deleted Data in Android Phone
Okay friends To get deleted data, we have to install a software in our computer, so follow the steps below to install the software.
- After downloading software, you install in the computer as you do the other softwares.
Now open the software.
- After you open it, you will get that option. Click on it.
- Now you will be asked to connect the phone to USB cable with a phone computer but before that you have USB debugging on the phone (USB debugging on I have given the complete information above)
- After connecting, select the one you want to backup and click next.
- Select Scan for deleted files and click next.
- Now last time you will be asked conformation, click on start.
- Now your phone was deleted, the data will be back in full. Wait till you get the full process. This process may take some time.
May hope you guys liked this post and you know how to get deleted data back android phone If you have LOVE this post then definitely share it with your friends and on social media.